Safeguard Risk Solutions, a leader in risk and emergency management has released it’s Mobile Emergency Response Plan (MERP). A web-based platform that allows users to access, customize and revise their emergency response plans 24/7.
Benefits to using the Mobile Emergency Response Plan include:
- Ability to upload important documents such as building maps & emergency utility shut off procedures.
- Employees will have immediate access to the Mobile Emergency Response Plan via computer, tablet, smart phone and point of sale system.
- No more manual updating and costly printing of emergency plans.
- Documents and archives that the assigned staff or “Incident Commander” followed the approved plan, reducing risks and liability for your organization.
- Plans are cached on a user’s device so the plan is still available even if internet access is unavailable during and emergency.
- Affordable and easy to implement.
The MERP is Accessible, Portable & Revisable.
For more information, and to get a quote – visit www.mobileemergencyresponseplan.com